Monday, December 28, 2009

It's my Birthday! Dec 29 :) You d

This is an entry from my Secret Diary
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 8:11 AM location: on Google Maps

It's my Birthday! Dec 29 :) You don't have to greet me, I'm not eight or a kinder garden to be upset if you don't greet me but it will still be nice. I'm just happy it's my birthday. Gift Number 1 : Remove the Excess Baggage in my life, well I have proven this before and yet again there are people or things that, over time will not matter to you, I don't know what happen but like I have said, this happened before so might as well forget them and drop them somewhere. I will only keep people and things that matters. Sorry but's my birthday. Gift Number 2: suck the poison out of my life. To all the people that I have hurt, sorry. I have done things in the Past that I know it's not that pretty but I have said also my sorry to them. If they don't accept it, it's not my problem anymore. It's not my fault if they have so many dramas in their life. It's my lufe and I want to come clean and live clean. To all the rest whom I have forgotten to personally offer my apology, sorry and I'm wishing you the very best. Gift Number 3 : Buy a hair brush and a comb. I Haven't had one for a long time now. Gift Number 4 : I want to buy shoes, I will want to buy two dress shoes and one gym shoes (awwww!!!) Gift Number 5 : Bag , I'll replaced my tattered bag now. It has served me well oreddi! Gift Number 6 : iMac, the biggest iMac hahahahaha (icandothis!) Gift Number 7 : be more friendly Gift Number 8 : I will stick to my diet plan and attend gym regularly, not to bulk up but to trim and firm down (but please, i want to be excused today, just today) Gift Number 9 : PREPARE FOR EUROPE!!! Budget, Visa, Clothes, Photography, Body and most especially BUDGET!!! EUROPE!!! Gift Number 10 : Bring my family here and show them Singapore, it will be a homecoming for my parents since they've already seen it. There! If I give myself more gifts then there will be nothing to wished for. So better make room for more. Another year for me, what lies ahead is exciting. I'm looking forward to it. Thank you to all who greeted me in advance, who greets me today and who will give me a belated greeting. Thank You!

No comments: