Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Year End Review

Year: 2010

January
- Natapos ang contract ko sa Credit Suisse sa Private Banking (No work in SG Repeat)
- No work again! I have 30 days to find a new job or else, bye bye SG.
- My Permanent Resident Status Application was APPROVED!!! (Thank You Lord!!!) The best blessing to start my year!
- To celebrate, I bought an iMAC!

February
- BUM MONTH, my life revolves around applying for work, sleeping, eating, watching movies, series, sleeping, eating, more eating.
- No room for self-pitying!
-I got accepted as a consultant in DBS Bank (kita mo yon, may naloko ako!)

March
- My first time to work in the CITY. WTF!!! It's so crazy!!!
- I had the best job with the best career path but it comes with the WORST BOSS and Awful Colleagues! You can't have it all.

April
- I learned the word STRESS, DEPRESSION and MURDER! Yes Murder! I want to murder a person that time!
- My vacation leave served as my downfall and salvation.

May
- My Schengen Visa was APPROVED! YEHEY! HOLA EUROPA!!!!
- I got fired from my work because of my leave! FCUK! May 30 is my last day.
- I was finally released from a grueling two year contract working in DBS.
- May 30, I got accepted in Credit Suisse as a QA Automator! Woohoo! I have work when I get back from vacay!

June
- HAPPIEST MONTH! EUROPE! EUROPE! Italy! Spain! France! Belgium! Germany! I want to go Back!!!!
- My most memorable moment in Europe, I got lost in Germany and had to ask for directions using a self-made sign language. It sucks but it RAWKS!!!

July
- Back from vacation. Back in Credit Suisse!!! Back in Behdix Lunch!!!
- New Job! Totally Zero Idea about my job function.
- Transitioning from DEV job to QA job is not that hard when you have friends and a supportive teammates.

August
- DOMAN Quarterly Regression! Zero idea about the products that needs to be tested and yet somehow with the help of Ice, Cleo, May and Makris I pulled it through.
- I declared at this time that I am working in a good company under a good boss in a good team assigned to challenging stream and working with the best people.
- At the end of the month, I had a little online fling (PSEUDO LOVE LIFE).

October
- At the second half of the month, I ended the fling. The feeling is weird, it is as if I am making out with either a phone or my iMac.
- Corny as it may sound... what we have doesn't have a future but sorry for hurting you.
- Another dark/sad part in my life.

November
- Quarterly Regression again but instead of feeling stress out, I felt HAPPY hahaha busy days.
- I bought a 42 inch TV (di kalma sa laki) for a very cheap price c/o Ponch, Charms, Ice and Bens. This is my first birthday gift to me.
- I LOVE IT SHOW!!!!
- I started attending Outrigger Canoe Training in Sentosa
- Tan Skinned Antoni (I LOVE!!!!)

December
- YEAR ENDER HAPPIEST MONTH!!! On par with June!
- So many parties inside CS! HWOW!!!
- Behdix Christmas Party in Shangri La RAWKS!!!
- Room5 Christmas Dinner ROLLS!
- Best Christmas Eve Dinner with Housemates
- Tons of GIFTS! Shopping!
- Birthday ko -_- Plus one in my Age.

The year hasn't ended yet but I'm still going to say that I had a good 2010. I had my up and down moments but I had/have fun doing it. I enjoyed 2010!

The Lord has given me a good year, all of my prayers were answered and I learned all the lessons that He wants me to learn. I have nothing to ask for... well except for Love Life hahaha please Lord! PLEASE!!! Give me Your divine blessing! I know I can be a good boyfriend. hahahaha

So friends, readers(if there are) Let's all look forward for a happier New Year! Let's not ask 2011 to be good for us, instead, with the help of our Lord, let's make 2011 good for us.

Happy New Year!

No comments: