Thursday, January 20, 2011

Condo.Place.Manila

People make things complicated, or at least will give you ideas that will make you go nuts, when you mention one thing to them. What do I mean by that? Well as you all know (as if may nagbabasa ng blog ko) my life is based here in Singapore and one thing that keeps me from going to the Philippines is that I have no place to stay there.

I still have my parents and they still have their house, the downside is, they lived in DasmariƱas, Cavite where getting there would take at least 2-4 hours because of the awful traffic flow in Aguinaldo Highway. The upside is, we live near Tagaytay, yihee!

Anyway, I mentioned to some of my friends and family the idea of owning a condo unit somewhere in Manila just so I have a place to stay whenever I am in the area. Some of their reactions are:

Grace: Naku F___, hwag na Condo kasi kung lumindol at gumuho yung building, nasan na property mo?
Me: Sabagay most of the condos in Manila gawa sa kawayan.

Patrick: Sa Serendra? hwag na dun super baba ng ceiling nila, ambisyosa yung units dun.
Me: Ang tangkad mo naman kasi, sa height ko mataas na yun.

Me: Sa fort area na lang kaya?
Rhona: binabaha sa area na yun eh, although maganda rin yung naidudulot ng baha sa condo sa fort.
Me: (puzzled) bakit naman?
Rhona: ... lumalabas kasi yung mga gwapo hihihihi

Sir John: Yes, kumuha ka sa area ng U-Belt tapos parentahan mo sa mga estudyante dun para yung renta eh yun ang pambabayad mo monthly. Since bata ka pa dapat ang inuuna mong bilhin eh yung mga property, yung may value hindi puro damit at laruan.
Me: (feeling batang napagalitan)

Mama: bakit ayaw mo nang tumira dito anak? Ayaw mo na sa amin ng Papa mo?
Me: (irritated) dun ka tumira habang nasa SG ako!
Mama: (delighted) Yung malapit sa Mall ang kuhanin natin tsaka yung may Veranda.
Me: GAWD!

Ate: Akala ko ba mag-ma-migrate ka na sa ibang bansa tapos bibili ka ng property dito? Paano mo ididispose yan?!

And the list goes on...

Most of them are convincing me to buy a house and lot instead of a 1 or 2 room condo unit. To me, maintaing a house will be too much for me since, as I said, I live here in Singapore and I don't want to trouble my parents for doing that responsibility since they have their own problems to deal with.

Yes, it's fun in Manila but if I have no place there I wouldn't want to tire myself from going back and forth from Cavite to Manila everytime there is a happening. Patrick, my bestfriend, is offering his pad but being an Introvert, I want a place where I can be alone with my thoughts.

Lord, wala na nga akong LOVELIFE pati ba naman Place to stay? Help me naman!

Actually, I have a choice. I just need to be in control with it.

- - - -

By the way, I'm still suffering from the flu and dry cough I got from my trip back home.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

1 comment:

Jepoy said...

ka arte ng last line. Yes, im back reading again. LOL Can you please go back writing again?! Pfft!

ikaw na may pambili ng condo.