Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bono and Rand

Before heading home I went to ION Orchard to window shop for a camera bag for my new Leica, but instead I ended up buying books from Borders in Wheelock.

de Bono and Rand, I'm your number one fan
I wasn't planning to buy books at that time but I would never again say pass for their works since their books are very scarce in the Philippines and it's the last piece here.

After the failed window shopping, I went home to put on covers to my other pending books.

Just like my PS3, I need to catch up on literary works too

I also took the burden of covering Jhona's books which consist of mostly Dan Brown's novel. I recommended to her De Bono's book but she bought it because she thought that the cover is nice.

To Jhona: Thank you for letting me stay in your house last January.
The mundane things followed after that.

The List of Books
1. Philosophy: Who needs it by Ayn Rand
2. We the Living by Ayn Rand
3. Six Thinking Hats by Edward de Bono
4. Tactics by Edward de Bono
5. This book does not exist by Michael Picard and Gary Hayden
6. Nudge by Richard H. Taler7. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

1 comment:

nomadicmillionmonks said...

I have Atlas Shrugged somewhere under my bed. I'm having headaches reading it. Can't even get past the first 50 pages.

Henry James' Golden Bowl is a good read though.... took me 3 months to finish hahaha