Sunday, October 26, 2008

Planning for next year! Commence!

approximately two months from now I will celebrate another year of my life. I know, another step closer to aging! Although I hate aging I do love celebrating my birthday. Well, who doesn't? Especially I am in a foreign land. And since I am here in Singapore, may be I can continue my own tradition on how I am celebrating my birthday, The Singaporean way (ngorks) hehehe. That would be nice.

During my birthdays, I write plans or goals that I will achieve during the coming year. I don't write new year's resolution, it's just dumb haha. Like last year, I said to myself that I will go to Boracay during the Holy Week to do unholy things. (naughty hahaha)

Thru the help of my friend marvin, I was able to go there together with some friends but I wasn't able to do some unholy things. Mostly wholesome but moreover, it's all fun. Boracay is nice, i would love to go there again this coming April. Well, maybe.

So now, I have two months to think about the goals that I want to achieve for next year. Places where I want to go, things that I want to acquire, skills that I will need to learn and everything that centers on happiness. I want to create a plan.

Though I know I can't plan everything, at least I have something that needs to be accomplished. Even if everything is written down, the excitement of something may occur during the journey thrills me. May it be a prank joke or death it will all contribute to memories. Memories that will be treasured as long as I am alive (the drama! are you sensing it?).

Anyways, I will spend my two months thinking and thinking without gaining pimples or wrinkles. it will be hard, but I must. Hahahaha

- - - - - -

P.S.

Malls here in Singapore are amazing! Too many sales, very few time hahahaha and money hahahaha

1 comment:

Psyche said...

walk down the orchard lane at night. the place is just gorgeous. =)

may isa na ako para sa listahan mo. meet a filipino blogger residing in S'pore then post your picture with that blogger here. hehehe. nagawa ko yun last year nung pumunta ako jan. isang batang babae nakilala ko. ang kulit lang. =)