Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates and Monthsaries

Nakakatatlong buwan na pala ako dito sa singapore, ngayon ko lang napansin. Sabi ko pa naman I will celebrate my 3rd month here. Pero dahil sa busy work life, nakalimutan ko na magcelebrate noong Oct 8. Naalala ko na lang matapos ang dalawang araw.

Ngunit, subconsciously I am able to celebrate it by shopping for new work clothes. =) I checked the receipt and yes! Oct 8 it is! hahaha

Kahit hindi iyon ang naiisip kong gawin upang icelebrate ang aking monthsary dito sa singapore, still nagawa kong magsaya sa pamamagitan ng pagwawaldas ng pera para may isuot akong damit pamasok. Kumain din pala ako sa PEPPER LUNCH! YEBA!

Thanks G2000 for the clothes. Pero sa totoo lang mas maraming damit na binebenta sa pinas kumpara sa Mall na pinagbibilhan ko. Sabagay maliit na mall lang yun kumpara sa MOA haha. I still miss MOA. Siguro kapag nagbakasyon ako sa pinas, doon kaagad ako punta para bilhin ang mga kailangan ko since malapit lang naman yun sa airport.

Sa ngayon nawiweirduhan ako sa sarili ko dahil dati parang ayaw ko nang pumasok sa trabaho, pero ngayon parang I'm looking forward to it kahit ang dami daming bawal.

bukod sa pagwawaldas ng pera, isa ang trabaho ko na nag-iiwas sa akin para magpakamatay ma-homesick o maging malungkot.

I now want to go to work and trace the codes left by my predecessors. Steven has assigned work to me and thankfully I was able to isolate the problem last firday, though I wasn't able to fixed it right away, I am thankful that I have something to look forward to this Monday. And I will really really make sure I will solve it in a day or maybe in 5 hours.

I heard that IS had their own team building yesterday, Oct 18. I will be true to my feelings, I am jealous, I wish I was there having fun with them, especially that Ma'am Cherrie Espeleta was there. I miss IS. though this is irrelevant to say, I am happy that IS is having fun without me. It is moving and thriving.

Tomorrow will be the start of the work week again and I need to decide fast on whether if I will rent the room I visited last friday or not. It is a room, a little smaller than I have right now, in a landed property. A little old, has two beds, lovely neighborhood, cheap, I will be sharing it with a family and another of their tenant(s) and most importantly it is very near from my work.

It's not very well lit and it doesn't have this HDB/Apartment feel. The neighborhood is beautiful and has a very silent homey atmosphere. Though the landlord warned me to be very cautious when crossing the street or else I might be hit by fast cars haha.

I need to decide fast. I don't want to cause more problems to Julius and Deejay. I don't want Mr. Tham to pressure them anymore. They have done so much for me.

I'm thankful for what happened to me in the past three months and I'm ready for the next three years!

Bring it on!

2 comments:

C.S. said...

nakarating ka ng SG di ka marunong magbilang. sa nov 8 ka pa magtri-3 months sira

Antonitoledo said...

tinetest lang kita, baliw!
thanks! hahahahaha