Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Failed-Family-ThreeDays-Europe TRIP

- - - - Failed Trip - - - -

I thought I was going to Phuket, Thailand. Sadly, the fares are so high I chickened out.
='(

- - - - Family Trip - - - -

So it's final, they will be coming over here on March (17-20) I think.

Ma and Pa.
Sis and Chris.
Tita Eva.

Now my problem is where to book them? It supposed to be just Ma and Pa and Sis but as Nuestra Unica Hija wanted, Chris and Tita Eva will come along.

Their number is too overwhelming for my peaceful sanctuary. our first idea is to separate them, but basing from our previous family trip, separating one from the group will definitely result in a disaster.

So how?

- - - - ThreeDays - - - -

I'm planning to go home for three days.

Not to relax.

Not to be with my family. (because they'll be here anyway).

Not to satisfy my food cravings.

Not to go on vacation.

Not to meet friends (well... maybe).

Not to go to National Bookstore.

But to...

shop for playful/naughty shirts hahahaha.

para head turner ulit. lol!

- - - - Europe - - - -

Sis: beside fiumicino airport there is a train station right beside it. Board the one going to Milan. When you get there, you'll easily see Hilton Milan because it is right beside the train station.

Me: . . . . OK. . . . (scared!)

I barely manage to locate the 7-11 in our street what more go to Milan alone.

DIOS MIO!

* * * * * * * * * * *

On the other side of my blogpost.

My IPhone finally came!!!

Yippee!!!! Time to browse for free apps and games.

although my laptop is busted, booo!!!

iMac, next?

No comments: