Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IPhone - Katangahan - Jacket - Month End

* * * * * IPhone * * * * *

I've mentioned previously in my previous post that my iPhone finally arrived.

And yes it is.

But my Laptop is showing me attitude I can't describe. I know something is wrong and I can't seem to carry my heavy ass to Sim Lim Square or Funan Digital Mall to get it fix.

But I somehow managed to setup my iPhone. I installed few applications to help me browse the net, take a peek at facebook, tweet, catch up in YM and most importantly, to play games.

By the way, I named her Legna. After the dragon from Drakengard II.So dork!

* * * * * Katangahan * * * * *

My iPhone film protector looks ridiculous! parang luma tuloy tingnan.ba naman, bastang salpak lang ang pagkakalagay na ginawa ko.inis.

Anyway, the cost of being irritated with myself plus the frustration of what my iPhone looks like is big compared to the cost of buying a 10 dollar film protector and having it attached free. Why be miserable? di ba?

* * * * * Jacket * * * * *

I also bought an iPhone Jacket.

This time with color! I'll post the pic later.

My choice right now deviates from my previous preference of picking anything that is color black when it comes to gadgets, wallets and protector.

Simply put it, I want some color in my life right now after what I had been through. And color black is not helping hahahaha.

I need to get used to it. Although it's not normal looking for me, I love it! It gives flare to my gadgets and another eye catcher aside from my t-shirts hahaha!

* * * * * Month End * * * * *

The End is nearing.

Survival will be my priority again.

"He" is not talking about it, might as well plan my next move.

No comments: