Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hala Lagot!!! Immigration Nightmare

Alam naman ninyong lahat na mahilig akong magbasa ng mga blog ng kung sinu-sino, at sa totoo lang, sa dami ng mga nababasa ko, lagi nilang sinasabi (o tinatype sa kanilang blog) na "Uy, Sorry for not updating my blog for so long" or "Sorry for not keeping you up to date about my life" or "Hey kamusta? ang tagal kong di nag-blog no?" or kung anu anu pang mga sorry sorry...

Hello naman?! feeling sikat kayo ganun?! feeling nyo ang daming nagbabasa ng blog ninyo?! feeling nyo may fans club kayo?! feeling nyo naman maraming may interesado sa buhay nyo?! Stop being self-centered at hindi nakakatuwa! sa totoo lang! anu naman kung di kayo matagal nakapag-post?! hindi naman bababa ang presyo ng bigas o tataas ang halaga ng dolyar kung matagal kayong hindi mag-update sa buhay ninyo!

Ok sorry ha? kung may natatamaan! kaasar lang kasi pero tamaan na ang dapat tamaan pero pasensya na...

that being said, sorry talaga ha kung hindi ako nakakapag-update ng blog ko dito sa blogspot. Kahit ginawa ko nang panata ang pag-uupdate ng site ko para lang balitaan kayo sa mga pangyayari sa buhay ko eh nagawa kong kalimutan ito ng panandalian at mag-enjoy sa singapore at indonesia. Sorry talaga mga fans... di ko na uulitin ito...

Alam ko na very interested kayo sa buhay ko at mga stories ko, tapos eh nagawa ko kayong bitinin at iwan sa ere. I feel so irresponsible! sorry talaga sa hindi pag-uupdate ng matagal... di ko na ulit gagawin ito.

Going to the main topic of this blog... know nyo ba na I had problema in immigration right from the simula in the Philippines?

Grabe! let's umpisahan my kwento when I was in NAIA doing some strutting in the airport. Ito ay mga experiences that I want to pamahagi to all of you! at sana you will laugh together with me.

1. The immigration officer sa Pilipinas ask me a question na sinagot ko ng mali! he asked me if bukod in singapore where bansa pa raw ako mag-fly fly? ang answer me ay "MALAYSIA" then his follow up question was "Really? da who is your contact sa MALAYSIA?" Oh My GAWD! I look at my likod and asked Jaq to who are we going to in Malaysia and suddenly I realized that I was only punta to singapore, kaya ayun I said "No only in Singapore... Handsome Prince!" Thank God pinayagan me to continue strutting my stuff up to Singapore.

2. The pangalawang immigration nightmare was nung we are departing mula singapore papauntang indonesia. HOWMAYGAWD! There was this masungit immigration officer who made kaway kaway to me that catch my ulirat. I said "Hello Hello Immigration Officer!" and then sabay bigay the passport to her. HOWMAYGAWD! the masungit immigration officer ask for my disembarkamation card (disembarkation actually, thanks to Ace for the wonderful salita) and nakalimutan ko the disembarkamation card in the house of DJ.

The masungit immigration officer was totally furious that her boobs expanded to its maximum size and make gaya gaya of miranda priestly of The Devil Wears Prada. She made tayo tayo sa kanyang desk then went to the immigration office and made kaway kaway again to me asking me to come. I was so scared that I thought she was going to rape me and take advantage of me by robbing me of my VIRGINITY (I hope so, pero I don't like her).

She made kuha kuha of another disembrakamation card and then made tanung tanung to me again. "As if I have it" I said with a gentle/angelic voice with satanic face. And then she, kasama ako, went again to her desk and she started to make sulat sulat sa form. Grabe! siya na ang nagsulat ng details ko sa form! ASTTEEEGG! may tagasulat ako then she made tatak tatak to my passport and then she said "Get out of my face and go to INDONESIA to experience being a millionaire!"

HOWMAYGAWD! The expereince was really traumatic! I will never ever make kalimot of that little paper! it is so so so very importante!

3. (I hope this is the last) After experiencing how I can be a millionaire in INDONESIA, thanks to Mrs. Ma. Lourdes So, I was ready to make balik balik in Singapore, because I really miss the magagandang place in Sing. when we disembark from the lantsa we are prepared to face again the mukha of the disgruntled immigration officer. Ace was first in line while ako naman ay second. akala ko I was going to talk to the same immigration officer.

But hey, someone made kaway kaway again to me, so I readied myself to strut my stuff again. Doing the COCO ROCHA walk while approaching the immigration officer. To my HORROR, the masungit immigration officer was the one who made kaway kaway to me! I turn around, face deejay, julius and jaq and told them "Siya na naman?" of course with my scared pretty faced.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing but whenever I faced her I tried to keep a seryoso face. It was very mahirap maintaining that face. But THANK GOD she didn't ask me to come along againg in the immigration office. I hope she didn't tanda tanda my face or else i'll be in total shocked!

Sana this is the end of my funny yet traumatic experience in IMMIGRATION but as ACE said "Sa susunod sa Cutoms naman ng Pilipinas." HOWMAYGAWD! hohonga no?

GAWD! AHETPELEPINKOSTOMS! they are so so masama...

I hope no nightmares in Philippine Customs...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hay nakow pow Fred, sumasakit ang tyan ko pag naaalala ko ang imiigration nightmares mo.. meron pa toh kasunod di ba? =))

Unknown said...

uu naman! may kasunod pa yan at madadagdagan pa iyan ng marami hehehehehe