Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hala Lagot!!! Maraming Salamat dahil Friday na!

Another boring day in the office and what is left for me to do here are another mundane tasks of filing, reporting and scheduling. Even IT tasks bore me now. It becomes less and less challenging for me everyday.

But hey, who am I to complain? I must be thankful for my job, since millions of Filipinos are either out of work or force to work a job which neither fulfilling or something to be proud for. And for my current status, this job pays.

Plus, I got so many benefits working here in my current company. Especially the vacation! We have lots of it. It complements our meager salary. Do not be confuse of what I said earlier. My salary is meager compared to industry standards but it is able to support my rather quite expensive lifestyle.

TGIF!

tangina english yan ha!

+ + + +

anyway, yun nga, salamat at friday ngayon bukas saturday ibig sabihin pyrolympics na naman hahaha.

pero parang tinatamad akong pumunta na naman sa MOA! pero kung gusto mo sumama, sasamahan kita basta KKB!

+ + + +

Simula nang, ilagay ko sa multiply account ko ang YM ID ko eh sinalanta na ng kung sinu sino ang Yahoo Messenger ko ng mga contacts.

yung iba sa kanila eh friendly naman pero yung iba eh binura ko na kasi sobrang bastos.

bastos to the point na may nag-message sa akin ng

"Hi! this is luke, 5'8 normal built. fair complexion, smooth. 8 inches cut. Wanna Meet Up?"

TANGINA! anung 8 inches yan?! Isaksak mo sa baga mo yang 8 inches mo GAGO!

naman... tumingin ka na lang sa mga pictures ko! kahit wag ka na mag-comment ayus lang!

+ + + +

neweys, excited na ako kasi friday na ngayon, ibig sabihin lang nito ay pwede na naman akong gumising ng a las 10 bukas. wow! tapos tulog 4 am. hwow!

cge, got to edit pa pictures from nicoleen's baptismal, medyo over sa overdue na eh.

blog you later!

No comments: